- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Sirt, - The general body for social solidarity fund in Tripoli , on Saturday , had sent a special relief convoy to the displaced families from Sirt area , who are resided in Tarhona region. Chief of the crisis committee and director of media office in Sirt municipality council "Mohamed Amyal" , said that this convoy includes solidarity Ramadan baskets , to help the displaced families from Sirt and Bu-Gareen areas , who are resided in Tarhona and its suburbs. Chief of crisis committee in Sirt said that , they had distributed about 430 solidarity Ramadan baskets yesterday , to displaced families from Sirt.
Source: Libyan News Agency