- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Ghiryan - Social Contact Committee for addressing disputes between Meshasha and Zintan held a meeting Tuesday at beni Khalifa municipal branch of Ghiryan municipality to draft the final agreements to address the dispute between the two tribes in a bid to reach an agreement that safeguards rights of both parties. Chairman of the Social Contact Committee and member of the Reconciliation Committee, Mukhtar Ben younis, told Lana that they agreed to draft agreement minutes to solve all disputes between Mshasha and zentan. He due to the efforts of good people from Meshasha and Zentan and other areas all issues were addressed and final agreement was drafted. The minister of Local Government welcomed the agreement between the two tribes and closing the chapter of the past, stressing that GNA would spare no effort in offering all necessary services for Al-Awinya. The meeting was attended by Ghiryan contacts committee, tarhuna, Zawia, Assaba, Jadu, Rehibat, Beni waleed, Batten Al Jebal, and Cyrenaica tribes.
Source: Libya News Agency