- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli,-Minister of Social Affairs, Fadhi Mansur al-Shafai met in Tripoli with head of Youth Support Committee in Tripoli. The meeting covered the ministry's support to youth and resources that can be offered and stimulate youth to participate in building state pillars and enable them tap into several projects. Head of Youth Support Committee, Emad Abduldaem Al-Harati underlined the importance of the meeting and the positive results realized for the interest of youth.
Source: Libyan News Agency