- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Cairo, Slovak Prime Minister underlined that dialogue is the only way to get out of crisis in Libya. In an interview with the Middle East News Agency, he said the situation is Libya is complicated and can only be addressed through political dialogue and reach an agreement accepted by all parties. He pointed out to the previous conferences that brought the Libyans together and spoke about their differences and their visions for 2019 and how they can be addressed. He also underlined the importance of the UN sponsored Gathering of Libyans besides parliamentary and presidential elections that are fully supported by the international community.
Source: Libya News Agency