- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Cairo, Slovak Prime Minister underlined that dialogue is the only way to get out of crisis in Libya. In an interview with the Middle East News Agency, he said the situation is Libya is complicated and can only be addressed through political dialogue and reach an agreement accepted by all parties. He pointed out to the previous conferences that brought the Libyans together and spoke about their differences and their visions for 2019 and how they can be addressed. He also underlined the importance of the UN sponsored Gathering of Libyans besides parliamentary and presidential elections that are fully supported by the international community.
Source: Libya News Agency