- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
United Nations-Sources at the UN Security Council said Secretary General Antonio Guterres was considering naming the Slovak Yan Cobic as the special representative to Libya. Kobic, who was born in 1952, held several posts including director of Conflict-Prevention Centre of the Organisation of Peace and Cooperation in Europe from 1999-2005, and Head of UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan, as well as Head of UN Mission in Iraq from 2015-2018. s
Source: Libya News Agency