- ticket title
- France Says It Killed Al-Qaida North Africa Chief With US Help
- Libya conflict: UN-backed GNA regains full control of Tripoli from east-based warlord Gen Haftar
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Thirty countries will benefit as Global Environment Facility funds FAO-led projects
- LIBYA GOVERNMENT SAYS RETAKES HAFTAR’S LAST REDOUBT IN WEST
The Red Cross organisation says that the humanitarian situation for the people of Bani Walid in Libya remains difficult. To help those who fled the city after heavy clashes last week, working with the Libyan Red Crescent, it distributed food, drinking water, medicine and other essential items to more than 10,000 people in the nearby cities of Tarhuna and Orban.