- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
The Red Cross organisation says that the humanitarian situation for the people of Bani Walid in Libya remains difficult. To help those who fled the city after heavy clashes last week, working with the Libyan Red Crescent, it distributed food, drinking water, medicine and other essential items to more than 10,000 people in the nearby cities of Tarhuna and Orban.