- ticket title
- خدمة قوية ومثبتة: العمال الصحيون المجتمعيون قادرون على بناء الصحة والمساواة خلال فترة الوباء وما بعدها
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
- With a Brand Value of Over 105 Billion Yuan, Shanghai Electric Ranks 48th Most Valuable in China
The key regional issues, in particular, the latest developments of the situation in Libya, were the focus of a telephone talk, Friday, between Foreign Minister Mongi Hamdi and his Italian counterpart Paolo Gentiloni.
According to a statement of the Foreign Ministry, Mongi Hamdi reminded during this talk Tunisia’s position on the crisis in Libya.
Tunisia is keen to see all the Libyan parties reach national conciliation and dialogue, the only way to end the crisis, and resume stability in this country, in a climate of national unity away from any foreign interference, Mongi Hamdi underlined.
In turn, Paolo Gentiloni asserted his country’s determination to enhance the Tunisian-Italian relations, commending the dynamics of the bilateral co-operation in view of the present political and security challenges.
These challenges require a broader consultation and co-ordination, Paolo Gentiloni underlined calling for the need to unify joint efforts to face up the dangers of terrorism which threatens the neighbouring countries.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse