- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi has expressed support for the military of Syria's President Bashar Al-Assad and the armies of other war-torn nations in the region.
In an interview with Portuguese TV network RTP on Tuesday, El-Sisi said the Syrian national armed forces are the best hope for defeating terrorism and restoring stability in the country.
In response to a question about whether he would send Egyptian peacekeepers to Syria, El-Sisi said "It's better that national armies take the responsibility of preserving security and stability" and that his priority is to "support the national armies" of Libya, Syria and Iraq.
El-Sisi reiterated that a "political solution" is the best way out of Syria's five-year-old civil war which has killed more than 300,000 people. -- AhramOnline
Source: National News Agency