- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Sirt, - Director of media office in Sirt , said that the municipal council had paid more than 1.6 million dinars , as financial subsidies to the displaced families from Sirt city , to southern and western areas of the city. The media office told - Lana - that all commercial banks , had received financial portfolios and checks as financial subsidies , and been sent to their bank accounts , according to the approved attached list from the mayor of Sirt , which were 5166 families.
Source: Libyan News Agency