- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Sirt, - Director of media office in Sirt , said that the municipal council had paid more than 1.6 million dinars , as financial subsidies to the displaced families from Sirt city , to southern and western areas of the city. The media office told - Lana - that all commercial banks , had received financial portfolios and checks as financial subsidies , and been sent to their bank accounts , according to the approved attached list from the mayor of Sirt , which were 5166 families.
Source: Libyan News Agency