- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
SINGAPORE, March 1, 2016 /PRNewswire — Luxury is not just about the finer things in life, but also the brilliant experiences that add to one’s sense of fulfillment and memories. As of 16 February 2016, Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel has unveiled its newly renovated Executive Lounge – pampering travellers with the highest levels of comfort and luxury.
“Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel is constantly reviewing our products and services to ensure that we exceed the expectations of our guests. In Q3 of 2015, the hotel’s Pool Terrace Rooms, swimming pool with cabanas and Pool Grill restaurant underwent a major refurbishment. This is followed by renovation works at the Executive Lounge in December 2015,” said Simon Bell, General Manager of Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel. “The Executive Lounge is the ideal choice for travellers who expect more than just the ordinary. With this in mind, our Management Team had worked closely with Tang Holdings and renowned designer Mark Ormsby Interiors, to create a luxurious sanctuary that is functional and comfortable, yet exquisite,” added Simon.
The newly refurbished Executive Lounge exudes the very best in contemporary comforts.
- A chic interior design with modern designer furnishings and bold hues of cream, green and brown. Guests may marvel at breathtaking panoramic views of Orchard Road through the Executive Lounge’s expansive windows.
- The Lounge boasts a seating capacity of over 90 guests amidst an expanded space of 2888 square feet. There are open communal meeting, dining and social areas, neatly juxtapositioned close to individual spaces.
- Enhanced entertainment experiences with advanced technologies including a 79-inch and three 55-inch LED televisions.
- An open concept Chef’s Pantry, in which guests are able to engage with our chefs and a bar for evening cocktails where guests can help themselves to a glass of chilled wine from the Enomatic dispenser.
For media enquiries or images, please contact:-
Assistant Director of Marketing Communications
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel