- ticket title
- Ministry Of The Interior Units Arrive In Tarhuna To Control Law And Order And Prevent Any Security Breaches.
- General Prosecutors Office Orders Imprisonment Of The Former Head Of The Civil Aviation Authority And The Director Of The Aviation Safety Department
- Minister Of Education Stresses Importance Of Activating Educational Channel And Electronic Platforms
- Libyan Investment Corporation Holds Desk To Desk Meeting With Libyan Foreign Investment Company And Its Director General
- National Oil Corporation Reveals Revenue For December 2020 .
Tripoli- Acting education minister ‘Dr. Mohamad Aamari Zayed’, today Wednesday, signed with the Charge d’Affairs of the Italian embassy to Libya ‘Walter Di Martino’, a memorandum of understanding to support and strengthen cooperation in the education field. Communication and media department in the cabinet office said, the memorandum is about encouraging learning Italian language in secondary level, as an optional language, in order to increase mutual knowledge and develop understanding between the two peoples and governments. “Signing the memorandum comes within the framework of the fruitful cooperation between Libya and Italy, referring to the friendship, partnership and cooperation treaty between the two countries, signed in Benghazi on 30th August 2008, in order to continue this cooperation”, it added.
Source: Libya News Agency