- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Siala takes part in German African forum in its 12th version.
Wednsday , 25– 04– 2018 – 16:07:00
Hamburg, 25 April 2018 (Lana) GNA Foreign Minister, Mohamed Sila
held a seminar on Libya at the sideline of the 12 session of the
African German Forum.
The seminar in which the minister explained the general situation,
and latest developments in Libya at all level was entitled ‘Africa’s
access to renewable energy’ .
Sial also explained the promoting opportunities in energy and
other fields in Libya.
The seminar was attended by Ministers of development in Mali,
energy in Zimbabwe, and Gambia , migration in Sudan and senior
executives of major companies taking part in the economic forum in
the German city of Hamburg.