- ticket title
- كولد سوليوشنز تختار تاتو سيتي لإنشاء أكبر مرافق سلاسل التبريد في شرق إفريقيا
- Translated Tool from NCCN Measures Mental Health “Temperature” of People with Cancer
- جهاز مترجم من شبكة السرطان الوطنية الشاملة يقيس “درجة حرارة” الصحة العقلية للمصابين بالسرطان
- Viet Solutions 2020 – a competition for digital products/solutions – is calling for applications
- ايه إم إن تحقق إنجازًا فارقًا بمليار مكالمة هاتفية في السنة
Siala Takes Part in AU Executive Council Meetings.
Monday , 19– 03– 2018 – 16:51:00
Kigali, 19 March 2018(Lana) The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed
Siala is taking part in the meeting of the irregular session of the
African Union Executive Council as deputy chairman the Foreign
Minister of Rwanda. The meeting is to prepare for the African Summit
of Heads of state and governments of African Union members states
which will be held here on Wednesday to discuss establishment of
Continental Free Trade Zone.
The Ministers discuss reports of permanent representatives
committee, Which met on 17 and 18 March in the Rwandan capital, and
the anticipated agreement for establishment of the Continental Free
Trade Zone which was studied by the AU Foreign Ministers at the 18th
extraordinary session and signed by heads of state and governments.
The provisions of the agreement outline the rules for stating the
origin of the African goods and commodities, alleviating of custom
obstacles which hinder economic integration between African
The AU seeks, by this agreement, bring about an economic
transmission for the continent through trade, by freeing trade
exchange gradually in the coming years and create new prospects for
African companies to compete in cross-border projects.