- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli, GNA Foreign Minister, Mohamed Siala received at the Foreign Ministry in Tripoli, the Spanish ambassador to Libya. The meeting covered follow up of Siala’s visit to Spain last September and touched on various files of common interest including illegal immigration and collaboration between the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency