- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mohamed Siala met Tuesday with several members of House of Representatives. Siala briefed the members of steps and contacts made by the Foreign Ministry with regional and international organizations as well as his contacts with his counterparts in several countries of the world, underlining the importance of the serious work to stop fighting and end suffering of the population and destruction targeting private and public properties.
Source: Libya News Agency