- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Cairo, The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala met on Monday the UN Special Envoy to Libya and his Assistant for Political Affairs Stephaney Williams. The meeting dealt with the latest developments in Libya, and the two sides exchanged viewpoints on future steps to push forward the political process.
Source: Libya News Agency