- ticket title
- Ghadams general hospital stage a protest
- Salame Discuss With Crisis Committee Safe Return of Morzug Residents and Basic Needs
- More Than 100 Deported From Kufra to Their Countries of Origin
- Tunisia Chooses a President: Media Magnate or Law Professor
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
Cairo, The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala met on Monday the UN Special Envoy to Libya and his Assistant for Political Affairs Stephaney Williams. The meeting dealt with the latest developments in Libya, and the two sides exchanged viewpoints on future steps to push forward the political process.
Source: Libya News Agency