- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Tripoli-The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala on Sunday met Abdullah Mamao, the Adviser to the Philippines President, who is visiting Libya to escort Filipino Seamen released from custody recently. The Adviser handed over to Siala a letter from Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte to the President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj. Lifting the travel ban to Libya imposed on Filipino workers was discussed at the meeting, which was attended by the Director of Asia and Australia Department at the Foreign Ministry and the Acting Head of Consular Affairs. Philippines Foreign Ministry has recently welcomed the ruling of the Libyan High Court which acquitted 7 Filipino Seamen of fuel smuggling charges and ordered their release.
Source: Libya News Agency