- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Tripoli-The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala on Sunday met Abdullah Mamao, the Adviser to the Philippines President, who is visiting Libya to escort Filipino Seamen released from custody recently. The Adviser handed over to Siala a letter from Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte to the President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj. Lifting the travel ban to Libya imposed on Filipino workers was discussed at the meeting, which was attended by the Director of Asia and Australia Department at the Foreign Ministry and the Acting Head of Consular Affairs. Philippines Foreign Ministry has recently welcomed the ruling of the Libyan High Court which acquitted 7 Filipino Seamen of fuel smuggling charges and ordered their release.
Source: Libya News Agency