- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Tripoli-The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala on Sunday met the Kuwaiti Ambassador to Libya currently resident in Tunisia Abdullah Al Adwani, The meeting was attended by the Kuwaiti Consul in Tunis. The two sides discussed bilateral relations, the situation in Libya and issues of common interest. They also discussed return of Kuwaiti Embassy to work from Tripoli, whereby the Kuwaiti Ambassador said his country was committed to transfer work to the Libyan capital, following improved security situation which he said he hoped to take place soon. Siala said he hoped the Kuwaiti Embassy would be the first diplomatic mission to resume work from Tripoli after years of disruption.
Source: Libya News Agency