- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Tripoli-The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala on Sunday met the Kuwaiti Ambassador to Libya currently resident in Tunisia Abdullah Al Adwani, The meeting was attended by the Kuwaiti Consul in Tunis. The two sides discussed bilateral relations, the situation in Libya and issues of common interest. They also discussed return of Kuwaiti Embassy to work from Tripoli, whereby the Kuwaiti Ambassador said his country was committed to transfer work to the Libyan capital, following improved security situation which he said he hoped to take place soon. Siala said he hoped the Kuwaiti Embassy would be the first diplomatic mission to resume work from Tripoli after years of disruption.
Source: Libya News Agency