- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 28 | November – December 2019
- “Mainstreaming Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Education sector”
- UNHCR Update Libya (24 January 2020)
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
Tripoli-The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala on Sunday met the Kuwaiti Ambassador to Libya currently resident in Tunisia Abdullah Al Adwani, The meeting was attended by the Kuwaiti Consul in Tunis. The two sides discussed bilateral relations, the situation in Libya and issues of common interest. They also discussed return of Kuwaiti Embassy to work from Tripoli, whereby the Kuwaiti Ambassador said his country was committed to transfer work to the Libyan capital, following improved security situation which he said he hoped to take place soon. Siala said he hoped the Kuwaiti Embassy would be the first diplomatic mission to resume work from Tripoli after years of disruption.
Source: Libya News Agency