- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli, The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala on Monday met the Indonesian Ambassador Rodain Anwar. Bilateral relations and ways of upgrading exchange between the two countries have been discussed at the meeting. In statements following the meeting, the Indonesian Ambassador said his talks with the Foreign Minister dealt with issues of common interest and arrangements for the re-opening of the Indonesian Embassy in Tripoli as well as facilitating granting of entry visas for the citizens of the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency