- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
The political process in Libya and means of supporting the Libyan parties to reach a consensus to implement the Al Sukheirat agreement were discussed at the meeting. The Egyptian 'Al Ahram Portal' quoted the Spokesman of the Egyptian Foreign Ministry Ahmed Abu Zaid as saying Sameh stressed to Siala that Al Sukheirat agreement was the key to stability and reactivation of national institutions in Libya. On his part, Siala highlighted Egypt's role in support of the Al Sukheirat agreement. The two sides agreed on the need to build confidence between Libyan parties, to overcome the obstacles to implementing the political agreement.
Source: Libya News Agency