- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Tripoli, The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala is leading Libya’s delegation to the Chinese e African Cooperation Forum which kicked off on Monday in Beijing. According to the Foreign Ministry Information Office, Siala was representing the President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj who said he could not attend because of the security situation in the capital. the delegation included Minister of Planning Al Taher Al Jheimi, the Head of Foreign Ministry Cooperation Department and President of Libyan Business Council. The summit, called by Chinese President Xi Jin Bing, lasted for two days and was attended by African heads of state and the UN Secretary General Antonio Guteres, the Head of the African Union Commission and representatives of 27 African, regional and international organisations. Several face to face meetings between leaders were expected to take place to discuss issues of common interest and also the developments in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency