- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Addis Ababa, The GNA Delegated Foreign Minister Mohammed Siala described at the African Summit here the outcome of the AU High-Level Committee summit meeting, which was held in Brazzaville, Congo as 'very positive', given the effort exerted to settle the crisis in Libya. 'The Brazzaville meeting was very positive, leading to key points, Siala said, praising decision by key players concerned with the issue, to go to Libya to meet different parties to reach a solution for the crisis, Siala told the Algerian news agency. Siala statements came one day before the opening of the AU Summit scheduled for Monday in Addis Ababa. Siala reiterated commitment of the Head of the Presidency Council to work with all parties to reach an agreement to end the crisis. He also highlighted the role Algeria is playing in the effort to bring an end to the crisis, namely by hosting several meetings of the Libyan dialogue.
Source: Libya News Agency