- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Niamey- The President of the Republic of Niger, Mohamed Issoufou, received in the capital Niamey, on Friday, Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala. The Foreign Media Department stated that the meeting took place on the sidelines of the meeting of foreign ministers of the member states of the Organization of Spanish Cooperation in its forty-seventh session. The meeting was attended by Director of the Department of Islamic Affairs Al-Siddiq Al-Senussi and Chargé d’Affairs of the Libyan Embassy in Niger, Jamal Al-Ghaly. The Media Department added that “Siala” informed the President of Niger about the current situation in Libya and the ongoing political process in Tunisia under the auspices of the United Nations, in addition to the steps taken to convene the Libyan parliament in a quorum session held inside the Libyan territories. For his part, the President of Niger expressed his hope that the Libyan parties would reach a solution soon for the sake of the stability and development of the country, which is considered to be stability for the entire region.
Source: Libya News Agency