- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Zawia,-Head of Sheikh Taher Al-Zawi Institution, Salem al-Qamoudi said the Charity organization has plans to help 20,000 families across the country. He explained in press statement saying; 'We have the Qatari Red Crescent project to be kicked off within the next two months which is a significant project by using mobile clinics in the south of Libya to provide all medical needs for the displaced and work for raising health care within the south of the country.
Source: Libyan News Agency