- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Tripoli, Schools in the eastern part of Libya were forced to close down on Thursday by the wave of severe weather, with the emergency room in Shahat demanding members of the public to avoid water currents and valleys. According to meteorological centre , Al Gabal Al Akhdar region is under a low pressure front, with heavy to small downpour, and possible snowfall on elevated areas later this evening.
Source: Libya News Agency