- ticket title
- US Support To Bring End To Fighting In Libya
- Department Of Antiquities Participates In Conference On Protection Of Cultural Heritage In Italy.
- Libyan Crisis Repercussions On Table During US Assistant Secretary Of State Visit To France And Italy.
- Ras Lanouf Oil And Gas Company Discuss Cooperation With Arab British Commercial Bank.
- Fourth Committee (Special Political and Decolonization)
Several boycotting members of the Constituent Assembly organize a workshop in Gharyan.Wednsday , 25-05-2016 – 20:02:00
Gharyan, 25.05.2016(Lana) Several boycotting members of the Constituent Assembly organized a workshop in Gharyan on citizenship right in the Libyan constitution. An open discussion was started about the concept of citizenship rights in the constitution and importance of the constitution being a society contract code accommodating all segments of society, how should the constitution. be drafted to consolidate citizenship rights in all regions based on the principle of equality and without tribal or regional quotas and that citizenship rights should be based on equality among individuals and not on tribal or geographical bases. The workshop was attended by Mayor of Gharyan, Yusuf Bediri, Head of legal dept of Gharyan Municipality, Yasseen al-Najah, and Dr mansour Milad International law scholar at Libyan universities and members boycotting the Constituent Assembly for Tripoli, Sabratha, Surman and Jufra, and several activists in political and social affairs and some jurists in Gharyan. =Lana=