- ticket title
- Building upon Momentum from National Dialogue Can Help Cameroon Resolve Political, Humanitarian Crises, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- WHO Provides Healthcare Services at 25 Medical Centres
- Libya’s Humanitarian Coordinator underlines the need to restore essential services for people affected by conflict
- Morocco: International Solidarity Prevents Civil War in Libya
- CBL: Commercial Banks Profits Plummet by 25%
NEUSS, Germany, August 20, 2015 / PRNewswire –
How can we further improve medical care?
How can internal processes in clinics and hospitals be improved?
How can we continuously improve the flow of information?
ClinicAll has now joined forces with the Canadian market leader in the healthcare sector, who manages more than 700 clinics, hospitals and healthcare institutions, to provide the answers to these and other questions. More than 20,000 employees in the Canadian healthcare sector are working with solutions provided by this company on a daily basis. It has been developing IT solutions for the healthcare sector, HIS systems in particular, for more than 30 years. The resulting understanding for the healthcare sector is comprehensive and, together with the technical expertise, it provides a perfect basis for the design of tailored solutions. By cooperating with ClinicAll, these competences will now increase two-fold. Linking the ClinicAll infotainment system and the path-breaking HIS system is the key to more efficient data flow. The expertise of the two partner companies also includes building on existing systems (ADT, scheduler, PACS, etc.). Managing medical data in a responsible manner and providing all specialists involved in the medical process, such as doctors, nurses and administration, with the data they need is obviously another focus area, as this will improve the overall effectiveness of the healthcare system. After all, a functioning and affordable healthcare system benefits society as a whole.