- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Serte - Serte Protection Force spokesman, Tah Hadeed has said that the force is ready to ward off any attack in the coming days. he said all forces were called in and that no other forces were spotted in the area. He however, expected a terrorist attack by daesh especially after a terrorist operation in south of the country.
Source: Libya News Agency