- ticket title
- Security Council Committee on Libya Discusses Final Panel of Experts Report
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2020 – Libya
- The U.S. Government Pledges US$ 1,500,000 to Support Child Protection and Health Service Delivery in Libya
- World food prices jump in November
- General Assembly Adopts 5 Resolutions on Middle East, including Text Urging States Not to Recognize Changes on Status of Jerusalem, Pre-1967 Borders
NNA – An Israeli enemy reconnaissance plane violated the Lebanese airspace over the seaside, off Sidon, at 8:50 a.m. on Saturday, circled over the areas of Beirut and its suburbs, Riyak, Baalbek-Hermel, Batroun and Byblos, and then left at 8:10 p.m. from over the Southern town of Rmeish, a Lebanese Army communiqué indicated Sunday.
Another Israeli reconnaissance plane also breached the national airspace at 12:15 p.m. Saturday over the aforementioned town of Rmeish, circled over the South, and then left at 6:00 p.m. flying over Alma el-Shaeb, the communiqué added.
Furthermore, a similar enemy reconnaissance plane also breached the Lebanese skies over the sea coast, off Beirut, at 9:15 a.m. on Saturday, circled over the areas of Beirut and its suburbs, Riyak, Baalbek and Hermel, and then left at 5:15 p.m. over the town of Kfarkila.
At 10:05 a.m. on Sunday, two enemy warplanes also breached the national airspace above the town of Kfarkila, circled over all Lebanese regions, and then left at 11:45 a.m. from above the town of Alma el-Shaeb, the communiqué concluded.