- ticket title
- شركة داتاماتيكس تعلن عن توسيع نطاق اتفاقية التوزيع مع شركة إنجرام مايكرو لمنطقة الشرق الأوسط وتركيا وأفريقيا بشأن منتجات للأتمتة الذكية
- Smartfren Announces Partnership with Whale Cloud to Implement AI to Improve Multichannel Customer Engagement
- ”التحول النموذجي من أجل قيمة أكبر”، هواوي تقدم 100 حل قائم على السيناريوهات النموذجية المبنية على شراكة قوية
- Casio to Release MT-G Series Watches with Newly Developed Dual Core Guard Structure
- Next Level Energy Inc.’s ‘Eagle Energy’ Brand Approved for Sale in Dubai through New Distributor Alliance
– Sekisui Diagnostics becomes exclusive commercial partner for the Qualigen FastPack® IP System in the U.S. and international markets
– Sekisui Diagnostics to expand point of care testing portfolio with the FastPack® IP System from Qualigen Inc.
– Qualigen expands their commercial reach through relationship with Sekisui Diagnostics
LEXINGTON, Massachusetts, May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Today, Sekisui Diagnostics and Qualigen Inc. announce a new strategic partnership, encompassing both current business and future collaboration opportunities. Effective immediately Sekisui Diagnostics will assume commercial activities and distribution management for the FastPack® IP System and associated products in the U.S. and international markets.
The FastPack® IP System is an established, point of care immunoassay system designed to enable physician office laboratories (POLs) to offer key quantitative test results where there is immediate clinical value. The test menu includes Vitamin D, Testosterone, TSH, Free T4, PSA, and hCG.
“Sekisui Diagnostics is delighted to announce our new relationship with Qualigen which will add to our existing rapid test portfolio in POL markets,” said Robert Schruender, President and COO of Sekisui Diagnostics. “This system is highly compatible with our business channels and relationship with distributors, especially McKesson. It also offers the potential to strengthen our portfolio in the mid-to-long term.”
“Qualigen is excited to partner with Sekisui Diagnostics in expanding commercial opportunities for the FastPack® IP System, which is well proven in the market”, said Paul Rosinack, President and CEO of Qualigen. “Our technology and platform creates synergies with their portfolio, which will add another dimension to our long term growth.”
About Sekisui Diagnostics:
Sekisui Diagnostics is a global diagnostics company committed to improving patient’s lives by providing innovative medical diagnostics to physicians and laboratories through a global commercial network. Product lines include clinical chemistry and coagulation systems, reagents, infectious disease testing and rapid test kits, as well as enzymes and specialty bio-chemicals.
Qualigen Incorporated is a leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of innovative medical diagnostic products that provide rapid and accurate information directly to physicians and the patients who trust them. The FastPack® IP System is a state of the art, near-patient blood analyzer that provides quantitative immunoassay results, at the push of a button, for important biomarkers in the areas of cancer, metabolic disorders, hormone regulation and pregnancy management.