- ticket title
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
- Five things you need to know this week about global education (15 November 2019)
Seif al-Islam, the son of Libya’s former dictator Muammar Gaddafi did not appear in court for a hearing Thursday for 38 former regime officials, including spymaster Abdallah Senoussi, because the militia holding him refused to send him to the capital. Instead, he appeared for a separate hearing in the western town of Zintan.