- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Tripoli, -Security source reported that two bobby trapped cars went off Thursday morning. The first one exploded near a mosque in Zaiwat Al Dahmani close to the Foreign Ministry, and the second blast at Coastal road. Spokesman for Central Security department, Essam Al Naas told Lana, the first blast went off 08:30 followed by the blast of the second car. He said the damages were limited to damage of glass or nearby parked cars, but no human casualties were reported. Members of the 6th Division affiliated to the Central Security cordoned the area off and closed the roads to exclude other bobby trapped cars, he added. The two blasts did not impact traffic in the capital nor air traffic at Amaitiqa airport, or other institutions. Security which cordoned off areas of the blasts began investigations to identify the perpetrators.
Source: Libyan News Agency