- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli, Member of Presidency Council, Ahmed Hamza discussed in a meeting Tuesday with mayors of Sebha and Bawanies security and service situation in southern Libya. The meeting held at the cabinet offices reviewed the security situation in the area and measures taken for its control as well as problems facing municipalities of the south of the country and ways to address them to alleviate the suffering of the public.
Source: Libya News Agency