- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, Member of Presidency Council, Ahmed Hamza discussed in a meeting Tuesday with mayors of Sebha and Bawanies security and service situation in southern Libya. The meeting held at the cabinet offices reviewed the security situation in the area and measures taken for its control as well as problems facing municipalities of the south of the country and ways to address them to alleviate the suffering of the public.
Source: Libya News Agency