- ticket title
- China Energy in South Africa holds open day event on wind power project
- Globalization Partners Launches Revenue Team in EMEA
- شركة غلوبالايزيشن بارتنرز تؤسس فريقا للعائدات في أوروبا، الشرق الأوسط وأفريقيا
- شركة “مير سيانتيفيك” تعلن عن التثبت من فحصها لسرطان البروستاتا القائم على البول وغير الاقتحامي الذي نشر في مجلة يورولوجي
- إل سي وايكيكي تطرح مسابقة #LCWKEGIRL على إنستجرام لعشاق الموضة
10 October 2017 – The Security Council today endorsed the United Nations’ action plan to resume an inclusive political process in Libya.
In a Presidential Statement, the 15-member body strongly urged all Libyans to work together in a spirit of compromise and to engage constructively in the inclusive political process set out in the UN action plan, which was presented at a high-level event in New York on 20 September 2017.
Regarding the measures set out in the action plan, the statement said that the Council “looks forward to further sequential implementation” of the plan, ahead of the holding of parliamentary and presidential elections within a year.
The Council also reaffirmed that the Libyan Political Agreement (LPA), which was signed in December 2015, “remains the only viable framework” to end the Libyan political crisis, and that any attempt by Libyan parties to undermine the Libyan-led, UN-facilitated political process is unacceptable.
Welcoming recent efforts to strengthen an inclusive political dialogue among all Libyans, including important efforts by Libya’s neighbours, international partners and regional organizations, the Council stressed that “all such initiatives should be consolidated under the leadership of the UN.
In that regard, the Council emphasised the imperative for all Member States to support the primacy of the UN mediation in Libya.