- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
15 December 2016
On 15 December 2016, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1970 (2011) concerning Libya updated its Implementation Assistance Notice no. 4 on the travel ban measure, with the addition of the following section.
The full text of the Implementation Assistance Notice is accessible on the Committee’s website at the following URL: https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1970/implementation-assistance.
- Reporting by Member States under paragraph 25 of resolution 1973 (2011) also applies to the travel ban. Paragraph 25 of resolution 1973 (2011) “[u]rges all States […] to cooperate fully with the Committee and the Panel of Experts, in particular by supplying any information at their disposal on the implementation of the measures decided in resolution 1970 […] in particular incidents of non-compliance.”
- Upon discovery of cases where listed individuals are present on or transiting through their territory, either of which occurred without their knowledge or permission, and such cases do not fall under the categories of exceptions or exemptions (see below), Member States are urged to report such non-compliance of the travel ban.
For information media. Not an official record.