- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
The below is attributable to Spokesperson Heather Nauert:
Secretary Michael R. Pompeo met with Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj today in Brussels. The Secretary thanked the Prime Minister for the Government of National Accord’s strong partnership with the United States. The Secretary reiterated the United States’ committed support for UN Special Representative of the Secretary-General Ghassan Salamé and his plan, as briefed to the UN Security Council, for a Libyan-led National Conference to be held in the first weeks of 2019 and the subsequent electoral process to begin in the spring of 2019. The Secretary and the Prime Minister agreed on the importance of the Government of National Accord swiftly implementing comprehensive economic reforms, enhancing fiscal transparency, ensuring greater security for all Libyans, and stabilizing oil production. The Secretary and the Prime Minister reaffirmed their shared commitment to the U.S.-Libya counterterrorism partnership.
Source: U.S. State Department