- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
The below is attributable to Spokesperson Heather Nauert:?
Secretary Michael R. Pompeo met today in Washington with Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry. They discussed the strong U.S.-Egypt partnership, U.S. military assistance to Egypt, and close cooperation on bilateral and regional security issues, including Syria, Libya, and efforts to advance peace between Israel and the Palestinians. They also discussed the vital role of civil society in Egypt and the importance of the protection and promotion of human rights. Secretary Pompeo and Foreign Minister Shoukry look forward to holding the U.S.-Egypt Strategic Dialogue in Washington later this year.
Source: US Department of State