- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
23 May 2017
The following statement was issued today by the Spokesman for UN Secretary-General António Guterres:
The Secretary-General strongly condemns the horrific terrorist attack in Manchester last night. The Secretary General expresses his profound sympathy and solidarity with the people and Government of the United Kingdom.
The Secretary-General conveys his condolences to the families and friends of those killed, and wishes the injured an early and full recovery.
The Secretary-General hopes that those who are responsible for this despicable attack will be swiftly found and bought to justice.
For information media. Not an official record.