- ticket title
- Minister of Economy and Industry permits export of some commodities
- Strengthening Local Capacities for Resilience and Recovery Project Updates Phase II
- President of Presidency Council Meets University Teaching Staff Syndicate Members
- Local Government Minister meets with UK charge deaffairs and political advisor and head of UNHCR
- President of Presidency Council Meets British Charge D’affaires
The following statement was issued today by the Spokesman for UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres:
The Secretary-General strongly condemns the military escalation and ongoing fighting in and around Tripoli, including the aerial attack today by a Libyan National Army aircraft against Mitiga International Airport.
The Secretary-General urges the immediate halt of all military operations in order to de-escalate the situation and prevent an all-out conflict. He emphasizes that there is no military solution to the Libya conflict and calls on all parties to engage in immediate dialogue to reach a political solution. The Secretary General's Special Representative in Libya stands ready to facilitate that dialogue.
The Secretary-General further reminds all parties of their obligations under international humanitarian law and international human rights law to ensure the safety of all civilians. All Libyans deserve peace, security, prosperity and respect for human rights.
Source: UN Secretary-General