- ticket title
- Trump And Macron Agree That The Escalation In Libya Must Be Stopped
- Algerian Prime Minister: Dialogue And National Reconciliation Are The Basis For Ending The Libyan Differences
- The US Embassy In Libya: It Is Time To Immediately Halt The Escalation And Return To Negotiations In Libya
- The Italian Cabinet Approves The “IRINI” Operation Decree In Libya
- The President Of The Arab Parliament Appeals To The United Nations And The Security Council To Intervene To Cease Fire In Libya
2 May 2018
The following statement was issued today by the Spokesman for UN Secretary-General António Guterres:
The Secretary-General condemns the terrorist attack on the High National Election Commission headquarters in Tripoli today. He extends his condolences to the families of the victims and sincere sympathy to the wounded.
The Secretary-General reaffirms the commitment of the United Nations to the implementation of the Action Plan for Libya and expresses his appreciation and support for the important efforts being carried out in this regard by his Special Representative, Ghassan Salamé, who is working very closely with all parties.
For information media. Not an official record.