- ticket title
- جامعة محمد بن زايد للذكاء الاصطناعي تفتح أبواب التقديم
- تقرير جديد لمعهد المعايير الصحية والتقييم لأفريقيا جنوب الصحراء يخلص إلى أن ارتداء الكمامات وغيرها من إجراءات الوقاية الأخرى يمكن أن يخفض الوفيات بـ 75,000 بحلول 1 ديسمبر
- تحالف كوفيد لأفريقيا يطلق مبادرة بـ 100 مليون دولار لشراء معدات الحماية الشخصية للعمال الصحيين المجتمعيين في أفريقيا
- شركة جي بي أكس غلوبال سيستمز تعلن عن بيع عملياتها في الهند
- Two models to be launched together, GAC MOTOR brings the urban SUV GS5 and the versatile MPV GN6 to Bahrain market on August 16
- Asia’s Security Leaders will be gathered in One Place.
- From Physical Security to IT Security including IoT, boundaries will blur.
SEOUL, South Korea, Nov. 12, 2014 / PRNewswire – A large number of leading security companies in Asia will head to Korea in March 2015 to attend SECON 2015 (International Security Exhibition and Conference 2015: www.seconexpo.com), where global trends and technologies are presented.
Participating companies are to exhibit existing and new security technologies from video security devices, entrance/exit control systems to biometric authentication solutions. Personal information protection tools are also covered, as well as anti-terrorism equipment, AI traffic safety systems and IoT-related security solutions.
The annual feast is backed up by central and local government bodies such as MSIP (Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning), MOSPA (Ministry of Security and Public Administration), MOTIE (Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy), the Gyeonggi-do Council and so on, both in terms of administration and co-ordination of various seminars and conferences during the run of the event. Simply put, SECON 2015 will be a hot spot for information exchange and a clear path to up-to-date knowledge.
The trend-setting SECON in 2015 will also be crowded with 450 or so local and international enterprises at over 900 booths who will be seeking opportunities to advance into the socially expanding security market. Expected audience numbers, calculated from growth patterns over past years, is 45,000.
Also, MOSPA’s Civil Complaints Service, e-Government’s Data Protection System and various information and security-related activities run by the local government of Gyeonggi-do are to be highlighted.
A total of 10 or so big and small conferences and seminars including “e-Government Information Security Solution Fair 2015″ and “e-Discovery Symposium” are also an unmissable part of the 3-day event. For the first time in the history of SECON, one of the events, “IoT Security Hall of Experience” will be set up so that participants get to actually handle IoT-related security devices and tools.
SECON 2015, which will mark the commencement of a new “Security Year”, invites all who would like to step ahead in the ever-evolving land of security where IoT, convergence and cyberspace security are on the rise.
* Pre-registration for SECON 2015 (http://www.seconexpo.com/2015/eng/main/main.asp)