- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
Tripoli, The committee formed by the Presidency Council to organize scholarships abroad met Wednesday to prepare a plan for granting scholarships abroad. According to the media office, the meeting included head of the committee deputy minister of Education, Adel Jouma, and members of the committee deputy minister of planning, advisor to presidency council, director of Treasury at Ministry of Finance, Director of Attaches dept, Director of Financial and Administrative affairs at the Ministry of Education, director of institutional building and manpower development at the Ministry of Pnanni9ng. The committee discussed the details of the general plan to implement priorities and lay down controls to address student procedures of students who were granted scholarships abroad and laying down a mechanism to grant scholarships abroad according to the set criteria.
Source: Libya News Agency