- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Tripoli, Libyan Graduate Academy in Janzur hosted a graduation ceremony of first batch of Executive Diploma of Diplomatic and Consular work. President of the High State Council, Dr Abdurrahman al- Sawihli and mayor of Janzour Municipality, President of the Academy, Dean of the Institute and several lecturers and graduates attended the event. Dr Abdurrahman al- Sawihli urged for an increased interest in education at all levels to build the state of justice, equality and freedom and democracy and realize goals of 17th February Revolution. He also said the country is facing many challenges but can stand up to these challenges in the same way that it stood against tyranny. Dr Abdurrahman al- Sawihli said there is no alternative to the political accord agreed by the Libyans to protect libya from divisions, disintegration and civil war urging all Libyans to be mindful of the magnitude of risks and to make sacrifices for the sake of Libya and show commitment to the political accord.
Source: Libyan News Agency