- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
NNA – The lawyer of Nicolas Sarkozy told French radio Friday he will appeal restrictions imposed on the ex-president after he was charged for financing his 2007 election campaign with money from late Libyan dictator Moamer Kadhafi.
As part of preliminary charges brought against Sarkozy Wednesday, judges restricted his travel to certain countries including Libya, and forbade him from talking to nine other people involved in the investigation. — AFP