- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
Zuwara, President of the Presidency Council of the GNA, Fayez Saraj paid Monday morning a visit to Zuwara City. Saraj was accompanied in this visit by Minister of Local Government, Badad Gansaw, Minister of Transport, Milad Mataug, former Minister of Local government, Muhand Younis and Commander of the Presidential Guard, Brig. Najemi Al Nakoua. Saraj was welcomed at Zuwara airport mayor and members of the Municipal Council, representatives for security agencies and city's dignitaries, according to Zuwara Municipal Council Website. Saraj and his accompanying delegation visited RasJadier border crossing point to meet with the officials there and inspect their needs.
Source: Libya News Agency