- ticket title
- HDR Global Trading announces new holding structure, 100x Group
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
Tripoli, - Head of presidential council of the national accord government 'NAG' "Fayez Saraj" , said that the problems of the presidential council should be solve with the Libya central bank 'LCB' , and with the house of representatives 'HoR'. In press statements Saraj said , that there are series of steps that the LCB should take , to solve the financial liquidity crisis in the country. Saraj called upon the Libyan people , to criticize the house of representatives 'HoR' , as they criticize the presidential council , for their failure.
Source: Libyan News Agency