- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, - Head of presidential council of the national accord government 'NAG' "Fayez Saraj" , said that the problems of the presidential council should be solve with the Libya central bank 'LCB' , and with the house of representatives 'HoR'. In press statements Saraj said , that there are series of steps that the LCB should take , to solve the financial liquidity crisis in the country. Saraj called upon the Libyan people , to criticize the house of representatives 'HoR' , as they criticize the presidential council , for their failure.
Source: Libyan News Agency