- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Tripoli, -Head of the presidential council of the national accord government 'NAG' Fayez Saraj , on Thursday , met with the Malaysian prime minister "Mohamed Najib Razak" , on the sideline of the Islamic corporation summit , in the Turkish capital Istanbul. The Malaysian PM congratulated head and members of the presidential council for their entry to the capital Tripoli , and staring their work from it. The meeting dealt with , discussing and resuming mutual corporation in the economic and educational fields , where the Malaysian PM showed his country's readiness , to provide joint programs in the fields of rehabilitation and educational missions. For his part , head of the presidential council , asserted that in the upcoming period , he will assign a technical committees , to put a comprehensive and active plan , for what have been discussed.
Source: Libyan News Agency