- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
London-President of the Presidency Council, Fayez Saraj met Tuesday in London with British Foreign Secretary, Boris Johnson, US Secretary of State, John Kerry, Italian Foreign minister, Paolo Gentiloni and representative of the French Foreign Ministry. Head of UNSMIL, Martin Kobler was also present at the meeting. Several issued were addressed in the meeting related to the status quoi in Libya and the challenges facing the presidency council and the practical steps to get out of the critical political and economic crisis undergone by the country. The foreign ministers underlined during the meeting the international support to the presidency council and support of the GNA to respond to the needs of the Libyan people.
Source: Libyan News Agency