- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, - Head of presidential council of the national accord government 'NAG' "Fayez Saraj" , said that it's difficult to set a date for announcing the liberation of Sirt city , from the terrorist state organization , pointing out that terrorist organization elements are besieged in a small area in the city. Saraj in an interview with 'CNN' channel , said that the presidential council had communicated with all rivals in Libya , pointing out that one of the problems they are facing , is there rejection to military figures to work under a political umbrella.
Source: Libyan News Agency