- ticket title
- Spread of security patrols and checkpoints in Tripoli to maintain the security and stability of the capital
- Preparations for the start of the annual forum to develop the energy sector in Libya
- Concerned about United Nations Deepening Cash Flow Problems, Resulting Emergency Measures, Delegates in Fifth Committee Criticize Member States with Unpaid Dues
- Libya’s east-based army stresses importance of disarming militia for political stability
- Armenia Wins Seat On UN Human Rights Council
Tripoli, President of the Presidency Council, Fayez Saraj makes tour of Ghat City. The tour also included down town and Al Barakat, Eyseen crossing point between Libya and Algeria borders, 30 kilometers from the town. They inspected the Ghat General Hospital utilities and its needs. He was accompanied by Presidency member, Ahmed Hamza, and minister of local government, Bidad Ghansu and Head of the Presidency Council, Brig Najmi Al Nakoua.
Source: LibyaNews Agency